Family Relations

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Divine Help From Above



Hello once again! 

This weeks topic is divine help! I know that Heavenly Father loves each of us! We are His children and He wants what is best for us! He wants us to com back to live with Him again!

Here is a really sweet video about our Heavenly Father: 

I was also looking at websites today and came across this one:
It tells about some of the basic beliefs of The Church of Jesus Christ of Later-Day Saints! It answers some basic questions! I would highly encourage everyone to check it out!

Divine help can come from above. We have loved ones in the next life who love us and want what is best for us! We read the following article in class and it was such a comfort to me knowing that I don't have to do things by myself! There are so many people who love me! 

This is all for now! Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment